|Look up backpacker or backpacking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backpacker or Backpacking may refer to:
- A person participating in
- A traveler whose luggage consists of a backpack
- An inexpensive place to stay, such as a hostel (chiefly New Zealand, also Australia)
- Backpacker (magazine)
- Backpacker (term), person who listens to hip-hop/rap
- Backpackers (TV series)
- Backpacker (video game series)
See also[edit source | edit]
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Backpacking, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.